Human


"I must learn to love the fool in me - the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries.

It alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool."

(Theodore Isaac Rubin)

A delícia de Human, Killers, está no título. Dá até para imaginar...

Comentários

Roberto C. Fabrício disse…
AEEEEE!!!! THE KILLERRRRRRRSSSS!!!! Muito bem, Acácia, vc
está cada vez mais no lado INDIE ROCK da Força,
rsrsrs...

Vou te mandar uma música maravilhosa que descobri ontem,
direto da (cada vez mais cool) praia do Folk Pop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-mqhkuOF7s

Bjo!

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Monstro da palha

O curioso caso de Benjamin Button